Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lady Danger


Hello!!!

First post of Savvi Couture.

Supa excited to share with you some fragments of my life pertaining to fashion, beauty, etc.

For me fashion is dressing up just the way you are, your thinking reflects through your dressing. It speaks a lot about your personality but it is very important to be honest in your dressing too.
You know following people and trying to fit into the latest trends just for the heck of being cool is really not so cool!
Wear what you like and wear it with such confidence, that people start looking upto you and follow you ;) In short, Be What You Are :)

Now you must be wondering, why have I kept the title of my post Lady Danger, well don't worry, there is no danger here, Lady Danger is the name of the lipstick color from Mac Cosmetics, I am wearing in the picture above, what did you think huh? LOL ;)

This is my ultimate saviour lip shade, that not only peps up my mood but also my look and makes me look all dressy without wearing any another makeup. The only other cosmetic I have applied is Shahnaz Kohl.  I like to keep things as minimal as possible, be it jewellery or make up. No OTT for me please, unless and until there is a wedding to attend or some big function. BTW this lipstick was gifted to me by my lil Sista on my birthday, so the credit for this lipstick discovery goes to her :)

I like it the KISS way : Keep It Simple Sweetheart ;)




Lady Danger by MAC


BTW took this pic yesterday at the Gateway Of India, love going there and watching the boats, ships and the serene sea and now specially at the onset of Monsoon, the sky becomes gorgeous in the evenings, love to capture the beautiful view out there with my camera :)



It seems like a city is situated on the sea, spectacular view!


Gateway Of India


And yes I took a lot of selfies too ;) Have made a collage and gave a 1977 effect, I was not even born then, lol ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment